The Expression Amrilato is an application created by SukeraSparo. The Expression Amrilato was first published on . It is available on Steam.Yuri Visual NovelThe Expression Amrilato is a girl-meets-girl yuri visual novel.This visual novel is for people who:Enjoy subtle love-like feelings between girls.Have an intellectual curiosity for learning.Just...
The Expression Amrilato Review
The Expression Amrilato is an app designed by SukeraSparo. The Expression Amrilato was first published on . The app is available on Steam.
Yuri Visual NovelThe Expression Amrilato is a girl-meets-girl yuri visual novel.
This visual novel is for people who:
- Enjoy subtle love-like feelings between girls.
- Have an intellectual curiosity for learning.
- Just like watching cute girls having fun.
- Are willing to take in a touching story that will probably make you cry.
StoryRin was just buying a snack in her hometown’s shopping district — but she gets a shock when her surroundings suddenly transform.
"...Why is the sky pink...?"
She should know this area well, but the unreadable letters on the signs and the strange language the people are speaking have made things unrecognizable.
...Just then, Ruka, a girl so cute she could be an idol, appears and extends a helping hand.
Rin, who exudes positivity in spades, and Ruka, a supportive girl who speaks only a smattering of Japanese.
This is the story, pure and sometimes frustrating, of two girls intertwined through their fumbling efforts to communicate.
In-depth Alternate World LanguageIn "The Expression Amrilato", the main character is lost in an alternate world where Juliamo (which in the real world is Esperanto, an existing constructed language) is the official spoken language. Therefore, while enjoying a story between cute girls, you can also learn language of Esperanto!
The text in this game has been officially supervised by the National Esperanto Association in Japan. You additionally might be able to learn another language through the Japanese and Chinese version included in the package!
- A full length visual novel with lots of cute voices!
- Studying Esperanto through the quiz-oriented Study Mode (Also something you can play directly through the main menu.)
- A story narrative/prioritization mode, settable by just making the quizzes "Homework"
- After clearing the game, you can select if you want to display the Esperanto translation as subtitles or not for those who want to continue learning the language!