Putty Pals is an application created by Harmonious Games. Putty Pals was first published on . It is available on Steam.Putty Pals is a colorful, feel-good adventure of squishy teamwork to share with a friend!Two adorable bouncing blobs are lost far from home, and only teamwork, communication and a whole lot of hilarious mistakes will guide them bac...
Putty Pals Review
Putty Pals is an app by Harmonious Games. Putty Pals was first published on . It is available for Steam.
Putty Pals is a colorful, feel-good adventure of squishy teamwork to share with a friend!
Two adorable bouncing blobs are lost far from home, and only teamwork, communication and a whole lot of hilarious mistakes will guide them back. Sitting side-by-side on the couch, you and a friend will glide, bounce, squish and swing your way through a vibrant cartoon landscape, solving puzzles, avoiding danger and uncovering hidden secrets.
Putty Pals isn’t just a single-player game that two people can play together. It’s been designed from the ground up to be a cooperative two-player experience.
- Color-based puzzles mean both players have important jobs to do
- Flatten yourself into a trampoline to bounce your friend to new heights
- Communication is key: you won’t get anywhere if you don’t talk to each other
- Use any combination of game controllers and keyboard to play together
You know what Putty Pals isn’t? BROWN! Play as colorful characters in a colorful world and enjoy a fun, feel-good experience that will leave you smiling.
- Featuring cute characters with adorable animations
- Hilarious character voices that will make you giggle
- Explore locations from explosive Mt Puttuvius to frozen Puttarctica
Share hours of fun with your co-op buddy as you bounce your way through a bonanza of challenges and collectibles.
- 28 full-sized levels, plus 25 bonus unlockable mini-levels for extra challenge
- Cunningly hidden secrets and taxing time trials will keep you coming back for more
- Collectors rejoice! Steam trading cards and over 20 achievements to discover
Is there a solo mode?
Putty Pals was built to be co-op, which means you need two characters on-screen to solve its puzzles. However, for an extra challenge you can sit at your keyboard alone and control both characters at once. It’s tricky, but it can be done!
Can I play online?
We wanted Putty Pals to be a pure, old-school couch co-op game, so we designed it for two players to enjoy sitting side-by-side. We don’t feel that online play creates the same sense of shared playfulness, so Putty Pals is local co-op only.