Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) is an app by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) was first published on . Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) is accessible for Steam, Other.About This Content Take your Game to the Next Level!E...
Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) Review
Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) is an app developed by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Advanced Player's Guide (PFRPG) was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
About This Content
Take your Game to the Next Level!
Explore new and uncharted depths of roleplaying with the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide! Empower your existing characters with expanded rules for all 11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game core classes and seven core races, or build a new one from the ground up with one of six brand-new, 20-level base classes. Whether you're designing your own monstrous helpers as an enigmatic summoner, brewing up trouble with a grimy urban alchemist, or simply teaching an old rogue a new trick, this book has everything you need to make your heroes more heroic.
The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The 336-page Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide includes:
- Six new base classes: the monster-hunting inquisitor, the explosive alchemist, the noble cavalier, the prophecy-haunted oracle, the monster-crafting summoner, and the hex-weaving witch
- More than a hundred innovative new feats and combat abilities for characters of all classes, including Steal, Point-Blank Master, and Bouncing Spell
- Variant class abilities, rules subsystems, and thematic archetypes for all 11 core classes, such as the antipaladin, the hungry ghost monk, and the urban ranger
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items, from phantasmal revenge to the Storm King's Cloud Castle
- A wealth of fantastic equipment, such as fireblast rods and fortune-tellers' cards
- New prestige classes like the Master Chymist and the Battle Herald
- ... and much, much more!
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- A new reference manual organized for ease of reference and presentation. Share a single page if you like.
- A several new desktop decals you can cylce through for your campaign
- All the images from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on March 09, 2017. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.2.2 and higher.
Requirements: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use.