Disappearing… :(

how_to_disappear_completely_by_eikoweb-d39lfxa

I really hate to do it, but for health reasons I’m going to have to put things on hold and disappear for a few days.

This chest cold has gotten worse and worse, and the ear thing has gotten more painful along with it.

I need some down town, away from the PC, to just lounge in bed with some books, or better yet, force myself in to sleep.

I’m not doing anyone any good right now. I cant come up with decent posts, and in that, I would be failing the guests I have lined up.

So, for now, I am stepping away to rest and recuperate. I am even stepping away from my gaming, placing my characters in ‘time out’.

I hope you all are happy and healthy and I look forward to catching up with you all soon. Sorry for any inconveniences this might cause. 🙁

This entry was posted in Blogging, I went Bump and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Disappearing… :(

1. Moongazer says:

(((((hugs))))) I hope you feel better soon xx

2. Moongazer says:

(((((hugs))))) I hope you feel better soon xx

3. Feel better! 🌹💕

4. Feel better! 🌹💕

5. Feel better; you definitely don’t want it to turn into pneumonia. Taking care of yourself is more important than entertaining others. XD

6. innerdragon says:

Hope you feel better soon.

7. innerdragon says:

Hope you feel better soon.

8. Corina says:

Do what you have to to get well. You are what matters, nothing else.

9. Corina says:

Do what you have to to get well. You are what matters, nothing else.

10. blondeusk says: