2. Always stand out in a crowd. Looking like a rainbow unicorn biker chick is not a bad thing.
3. Growl at little children
4. Torment family members
5. Write everyday
6. Poke the fat cat in her fat belly no matter how much it pisses her off
7. Make it a point to be polite and friendly, especially to those people who look at you funny for being a weird looking rainbow unicorn biker chick. It really throws them off balance.
8. Wear something purple (other than hair) every day
9. Snarky. Smarmy. Some people deserve it, especially when they think they are ‘witty’. Sometimes a bit of real witty snark goes right over their lil heads.
10. Zombies. Always wish for zombies
11. Curse or swear at least once a day. Yes, its uncouth and unladylike, but it makes me feel badass
12. Talk to myself often. That’s a no brainer
13. Dignity smignity
14. Argue and swear at myself often. That’s easy
15. Don’t watch your feet while walking. You always run into something
Be real. Be true. Don’t be someone you’re not.
My unique-ness and my way of looking at the world is my own. No one see’s things quite like I do, nor do I see things how you may perceive them. Be true to yourself. Laugh at yourself. Laugh at others.
Humor is the heart of all things, even when it takes everything in us to smile.
Be different. Don’t be a sheep. Go a little crazy.
BE A SKETCHY CHARACTER. It makes people wonder. It makes people think. And the looks on some peoples faces are truly priceless, especially when you pick your phone up and just snap a picture of that priceless look.
And then smile at them like a maniac.